Feeling sick, tired, cant sleep, cant focus enought to figure out what is wrong? I have been there.
Health 101: 4 Steps
This works for me. Everyone is different, you have to try and and see what works for you. The list below is a basic foundation to strengthen the immune system, which when stressed, leads to the conditions listed above and worse. These are listed in order of importance. Do them all at once, or in steps to gets started.
Check For Mold. If you see any black dust in the AC/heat, or spots in the walls, specially in rooms with water.
Dont Drink The Water. Dont drink or bathe in citywater. Chlorination, fluoridation and other chemicals affect your immune system. Filters are inexpensive and easy fix.
- Drinking water filter: Enviro Products. 10- Stage Water Filter (Buy) ($75)
- Shower and bath filter: Rainshow’r. CQ-1000 Shower Filter (Buy) ($21)
Detox. You need to cleanup. Greens and probiotics are essential for gut health, specially if you are over 40 and/or had/have immune diseases:
- Vitamin C. Daily. Premier Labs (I recommend them for any supplements) (Buy) ($15)
- Garden of Life Perfect Food. (Buy) ($23)
- Probiotics. Garden of Life Primal Defense (Buy) ($23) and Udo’s Choice Adult Probiotic (Buy) ($13)
- If you find mold, Garden of Life Fungal Defense (Buy) ($25)
- Cleanse. Yearly. Dr Natura Colonix ($85)
Nutrition. Eat organic, local, fresh foods are best. Avoid sugar, sodas, fast food, and processed food. If it has more than a few ingredients, its probably not recommended. Same goes for anything that is wrapped in plastic or in a box… processed foods. There are better “boxed” products in your local health food stores.
I dont have any affiliations with any products I recommend. These products have worked for me for years. This is not medical advice. It is what works for me.